Purchasing Available Land for Sale in Stagecoach Trails
The Brooks-Clark & Associates office is located at 1871 N. Kiowa Ave., (Hwy 95) in Lake Havasu City, 86403.
Only a few of the original developer parcels are still for sale in Stagecoach Trails
. The office has shifted gears from only selling developer parcels to also include selling "resale" properties for private parties.
Brooks-Clark & Associates is headed by Ben F. "Tres" Brooks III, who is the President.
A Message from Tres:
Right from the start, America has been a land of opportunity, and so has Stagecoach Trails. Come see this magical place, the perfect Arizona ranch property!
As a property owner, you can hold your head high knowing that you had the freedom, the foresight and the ability to take advantage of America's best land opportunity. You can be proud that you realized a dream that many share, but few pursue - the dream of land ownership!
Dave Chambers is a seasoned pro and land specialist, who is very knowledgeable in all matters concerning the Arizona ranch property. He can answer all of your questions about land ownership. The list below describes the steps that have been taken to ensure that your land purchase is protected.
- Recorded Sales Documents - Everything will be spelled out and recorded at the County Recorder's office.
- Complete Title Insurance Policy - Furnished by a major reputable Title company.
- Recorded Surveys - All parcels were surveyed prior to their original sale recorded by a licensed surveyor and recorded at the county recorders office.
- Appropriate Deed will be recorded in the Purchaser's name. The deed maybe held in trust by the Title Company until the completion of any purchase agreement terms
- Arizona Real Estate Department Reports - The property report is mandatory for the purchase of an original parcel offering; however, the reports are still available for many of the parcels being resold on the ranch.
- Road Maintenance - upon the purchase of any parcel, the new property owner will automatically be enrolled in the Property Owners Association to ensure continual road maintenance and easy access to your property.
- Guaranteed Legal Access - easements have been recorded to ensure legal access to your property.
- Mineral & Water Rights - 100% mineral rights and full domestic water rights are available on each parcel.
- Protective Covenants - have been established to protect your future property value.
Our knowledge of the Stagecoach Trails ranch area places Brooks-Clark & Associates in a unique position to offer both developer parcels and resale properties.
Purchasing Developer Parcels
The vast majority of the original parcels offered by the developer have been sold; however, there are some beautiful properties still available. In this case, the sale is handled by the Title Company, which collects the funds, records the documents and provides the buyer with the appropriate deed. The developer may offer financing for these parcels through the Title Company.
The purchase of a parcel already owned by an individual(s) is referred to as a resale purchase. The process is very similar to the purchase of a home. An escrow is opened, and the purchaser has a due diligent period to inspect the land, the survey markers, improvements, etc. The escrow company collects the funds, and a Title Company is hired to complete a title search and provide a title policy. In some cases, the seller may offer to provide financing. The parcels may also include improvements, such as septic tanks, wells and buildings. In addition, some 40 acre parcels have been further subdivided into smaller parcels.