Stagecoach Trails-- Arizona's premier ranchland!
Stagecoach Trails, on the Santa Fe Ranch, is located in the beautiful northwest Arizona desert. This unique, unspoiled land was originally part of the Santa Fe Ranch, which was named in honor of the only previous owner-- the Santa Fe Railroad. The Railroad received the property as a grant from the Federal government over 100 years ago!
Stagecoach Trails consists of approximately 100,000 acres, which are subdivided into 10 - 40 acre ranches that border Federal and State lands. Stagecoach Trails offers breathtaking views of the scenic Hualapai (pronounced Wall-a-pie) mountains as is America's best land opportunity
! The area received its name from the wooden stagecoaches that rumbled through the Arizona ranch property, leaving behind imprints in the pristine terrain.
Discover the unblemished beauty of Stagecoach Trails, where the spirit and freedom of the Old West still lives! To see the incredible beauty of this historic area, click on Stagecoach Trails Photos.
Stagecoach Trails is ideally located in Mohave County, off of Interstate 40, which is just southeast of the small town of Yucca, Arizona, and between the cities of Lake Havasu City and Kingman, Arizona. Bullhead City, Arizona and Laughlin, Nevada are located northwest of Stagecoach Trails, offering ample convenience to community amenities
Lake Havasu City is the home of the famous London Bridge. This rapidly growing city has an airport, a regional hospital, Mohave County Community College, ASU Campus, Home Depot, Lowes, Wal-Mart Super Center and a regional shopping center, with major anchor tenants on the north-end of the city. Lake Havasu City is also home to many great restaurants and nightlife. The city is a boating mecca, with access to Lake Havasu from the Colorado River.
Kingman is the Mohave County seat, where you'll find hospitals, banks, schools, shopping and churches. Kingman is a charming old pioneer town, which is well known for its historic association with Route 66 as an Arizona "Main Street Community".
Laughlin is a resort town in Nevada on the Colorado River and is famous for its gambling casinos, entertainment and dining. Laughlin also has an outlet shopping center-- hosting popular brands of clothing and household items.
Stagecoach Trails has available land for sale and is the perfect place to call home!
Arizona is the 6th largest state in the US; however, only approximately 17% is available for private ownership. The remaining 83% is owned by the state and federal governments and Indian reservations. The northwestern portion of Arizona is largely Mohave County. Mohave County is the 5th largest county in the US. However, only 9.8% of the entire county can be privately owned. The Stagecoach Trails property was divided into 40 acre parcels by the developer, and some parcels have been further subdivided into 10 acre parcels by their new owners. Forty acres provides you with plenty of room to roam. Forty acres is equivalent to over a million square feet-- the size of 36 football fields or four city blocks.
Each parcel has been professionally surveyed and staked with permanent monuments. A survey map has also been recorded with the county by a registered land surveyor.
Quality maintained county and private roads have been constructed along recorded right of way easements assuring you, your family and friends easy access to your property-- both now and in the future.
Stagecoach Trail's elevation ranges from 2000 feet to over 3000 feet above sea level. This offers an ideal and very pleasant year round climate. The average annual temperature is a comfortable 82 degrees. The terrain is a unique blend of richly varied Arizona desert ranging from:
- Mostly flat to gently sloping
- Gently terraced to rolling hills
- Fairly steep foothills with boulder outcroppings to very steep terrain with fabulous mountain views.
All Stagecoach Trails' parcels have an abundant mix of lush desert vegetation, depending on the elevation and terrain. The terrain includes Palo Verde, Ironwood and Juniper trees to spectacular Giant Joshuas and very scenic Saguaro, Prickly Pear, Yucca and Cholla cactus.
If you're looking for Arizona ranch property, Stagecoach Trails is the place for you!
Have questions? Feel free to contact me at Lake Havasu Real Estate anytime! Direct: 928.846.1443 or Send Dave an Email
View Larger Map